Our Terms and Conditions
Happiness Wrapped Ltd aims to offer our customers a professional and enjoyable online experience. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Please read them. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Should you have any questions about our terms and conditions please contact us at email@example.com or telephone: 0800 68904806 (Monday–Friday, 09:00 to 17:00)
Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Happiness Wrapped Ltd. Happiness Wrapped Ltd must receive payment for the goods that you order before your order will be processed.
Once payment has been received Happiness Wrapped Ltd will confirm that your order has been received. This will be in the form of an email sent to the email address you provide at the time of purchase. This email will include your name, address, order number, delivery address and the total price.
Happiness Wrapped Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors, inaccuracies or unavailable stock regarding the goods appearing on the website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price or to cancel the order altogether. Should a product be out of stock and you have paid for your order we will notify you and provide a full refund. This pertains to personalised products where stock management is out of our control.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions cover Happiness Wrapped Ltd.’s website and any orders placed by telephone or email. Any other websites which are linked to Happiness Wrapped Ltd.’s website is governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Happiness Wrapped Ltd.’s Website
Happiness Wrapped Ltd own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
Whilst Happiness Wrapped Ltd verifies the accuracy of any information placed on the website, it makes no warranties, in relation to its accuracy.
Unless otherwise provided in these conditions, the Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until Happiness Wrapped Ltd has received payment in full for all sales.
For sales to organisations on credit, until Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall:
1. hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company’s bailee;
2. store the Goods (at no cost to the Company) separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Company’s property;
3. not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and
4. maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. On request, the Buyer shall produce a copy of the policy of insurance to the Company.
The Buyer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
1. Any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the Buyer’s business at full market value [and the Buyer shall hold such part of the proceeds of sale as representing the amount owed by the Buyer to the Company on trust for the benefit of the Company and the Buyer shall account to the Company accordingly.]
2. Any such sale shall be a sale of the Company’s property on the Buyer’s own behalf and the Buyer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
The Buyer’s right to possession of the Goods shall terminate immediately if:
1. the Buyer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the Buyer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the Buyer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in paragraph 14 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986), or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the Buyer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Buyer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Buyer; or
2. the Buyer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it, or fails to observe or perform any of his/its obligations under the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Buyer, or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Buyer ceases to trade; or
3. the Buyer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Goods.
Happiness Wrapped Ltd shall be entitled to recover payment for the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the Goods has not passed from the Company. The Buyer grants Happiness Wrapped Ltd, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
Where the Company is unable to determine whether any Goods are the goods in respect of which the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, the Buyer shall be deemed to have sold all goods of the kind sold by the Company to the Buyer in the order in which they were invoiced to the Buyer.
On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the Company’s (but not the Buyer’s) rights contained in this condition shall remain in effect.
All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling. Payment can be made via Paypal, Credit Card or directly into our Bank account. Please contact us for our bank details if a transfer is preferred.
Delivery and Returns
£3.95 – Standard Delivery – Royal Mail 2nd class
£4.95 – Next Day Delivery – Royal Mail 1st class
£8.95 – Courier – Please contact us if you would like us to arrange a courier delivery for you. Please note that the price shown is a guide price and may be subject to change, dependent on the quote received from them.
We are unable to deliver on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
Orders placed with standard delivery before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 12 pm, for standard delivery, and 3 pm, for next working day delivery, will be dispatched on the following Monday.
We ONLY dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Next Day Delivery is NOT available for delivery in the Scottish Highlands or any Off-Shore postcodes i.e Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight. Please select Standard delivery for these locations. For delivery outside of Mainland UK address please contact Happiness Wrapped Ltd for a quotation. The following postcodes are not considered UK mainland: DD, AB, PH, KW, IV1-39, PA21-38.
The majority of parcels are sent with Royal Mail, occasionally large or overweight parcels will be sent with a courier. We rely on a third party for all our deliveries and therefore are unable to guarantee delivery dates. Occasionally during busy periods, there can be delays that are beyond our control but we will inform customers of any issues that we are aware of.
To ensure prompt delivery please make sure you enter the correct address and postcode when placing your order. Happiness Wrapped Ltd cannot be held responsible for late or failed delivery if the address or postcode is incorrect.
Refunds & Returns
Happiness Wrapped Ltd carefully packs and checks each order before despatch, however in the unlikely event that you receive an item that is damaged or faulty we will work with you to ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible. To assist us, please check your items as soon as they arrive and follow the guidelines below:
Missing or Incomplete Orders
If your order is incomplete or doesn’t arrive when expected please inform us within 2 days of the expected delivery date and we will investigate with the party that delivers goods on our behalf. To report a missing or incomplete order please call us on 0800 689 4806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Every effort is made to ensure our products arrive in perfect condition. If your order is damaged or faulty on arrival please advise Happiness Wrapped Ltd within 2 days of receiving your order so that we can investigate it with the delivery company. Please send us a photo of the item(s) to email@example.com along with your order number and a description detailing the problem. Once we receive your email Happiness Wrapped Ltd will be in touch to discuss how we can best resolve the problem for you. If necessary, we will also carry out a quality check in our warehouse or liaise with the courier regarding any items damaged in transit. Provided the product is returned to us within 14 calendar days, from the day after you receive the goods, we will either re-send the product or refund the purchase price.
Ordered in Error or Unwanted
If an item has been ordered in error, or you’ve just changed your mind, then we are happy for you to return the item providing it is unused and in its original packaging. Please notify us within 7 days of receiving the order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order number and the product(s) being returned. You will need to organise and cover the cost of sending back the item and providing the item is received back in a fully saleable condition we will refund you less a 10% handling fee.
If you’d like to exchange an item please let us know within 3 days of receiving the original order by emailing email@example.com with your order number and your request. One of the team will contact you to discuss your request and any handling fees that may apply. You will need to organise and cover the cost of sending the original item(s) back to us. Your new order will be dealt with and delivered separately.
Please mark your package clearly with your Happiness Wrapped Ltd order number and your name and return to us at the address below. If you don’t mark your returns with the correct information this may mean a delay in a refund or exchange.
Returns do not affect your statutory rights.
Availability of Goods
If Happiness Wrapped Ltd has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum taken by Happiness Wrapped Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account. Notification will be sent via email to the email address given on the order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Happiness Wrapped Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for the disappointment suffered.
Happiness Wrapped Ltd cannot be held responsible for any extraordinary occurrences outside of our control, including force majeure, which may adversely affect delivery schedules.
If relevant compensation is ever agreed for another reason, this is always limited to the cost value of any goods supplied.
Changes to This Agreement
Happiness Wrapped Ltd reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.